Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01510 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $540 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $507 (₨33,576) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)