Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,935 (€2,494) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)