Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,743 (€2,231) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)