Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,107 (€2,659) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)