Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,283 (€2,000) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)