Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00914 USD / DZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,693 (404,145 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 2 hours ago)