Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,334 (€1,907) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)