Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,645 (€3,431) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)