Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,951 (€1,690) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)