Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,611 (€3,314) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (42 minutes ago)