Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,512 (€1,298) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)