Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $498 (256,219 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)