Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 27% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $410 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $300 (154,600 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)