Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,065 (AU$5,123) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)