Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.714 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,248 (AU$7,347) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (42 minutes ago)