Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26667 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $564 (﷼ 2,116) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)