Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00399 USD / YER *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,336 (334,539 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)