Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26665 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,205 (﷼ 15,769) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)