Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26667 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,347 (﷼ 12,553) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)