Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26645 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,345 (﷼ 12,554) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)