Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $660 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $595 (704,805 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)