Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05583 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $670 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $523 (E£ 9,366) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)