Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05640 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $320 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $282 (E£ 4,996) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)