Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05534 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $650 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $564 (E£ 10,186) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 2 hours ago)