Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05593 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $520 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $387 (E£ 6,920) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)