Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.755 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,671 (8,837 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)