Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.702 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,747 (3,915 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (44 minutes ago)