Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.738 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,099 (9,617 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)