Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15037 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,600 (37,240 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)