Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,688 (7,918,446 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)