Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,757 (8,000,522 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)