Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27226 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,825 (Dirham 25,070) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)