Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27229 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,394 (Dirham 23,480) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 3 hours ago)