Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27226 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,053 (Dirham 22,233) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)