Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27229 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,895 (Dirham 14,305) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $137 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)