Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27228 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,417 (Dirham 23,566) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)