Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27228 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,648 (Dirham 20,744) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)