Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01365 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $980 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $856 (₨62,726) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)