Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01562 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,194 (₨76,470) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)