Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00910 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,402 (¥263,859) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)