Cost of living in Akita, Japan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00914 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,628 (¥287,583) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)