Cost of living in Ajmer, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01390 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $690 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $570 (₨40,977) in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 140 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)