Cost of living comparison between Ahvaz, Iran and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,806 (﷼ 90,111,244) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)