Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $642 (﷼ 20,783,695) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)