Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $843 (﷼ 36,755,152) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)