Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04932 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $961 (Mex$ 19,477) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)