Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,554 in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)