Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,188 in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)