Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10073 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,353 (33,282 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)