Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10452 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,873 (17,925 Dirham) in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)