Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10019 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,453 (34,465 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)