Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28121 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $661 (2,352TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)