Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00400 USD / YER
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $523 (130,697 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (about 1 hour ago)