Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,627 (AU$4,837) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)