Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,599 (AU$9,584) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)