Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.770 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,494 (AU$9,730) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (17 minutes ago)