Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03676 USD / ETB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,474 (121,684 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)