Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26556 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,349 (12,613TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (36 minutes ago)