Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16358 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $890 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $698 (4,267TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)