Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21386 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $790 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $653 (3,055TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)