Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05521 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,377 (24,941 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)