Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22556 USD / GHS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,032 (GH₵35,611) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)