Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05402 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,986 (Mex$ 36,755) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)