Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05348 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,889 (Mex$ 72,724) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)