Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $18,459 (5,814,633 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)