Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,844 (1,210,707 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)