Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,515 (2,012,449 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (33 minutes ago)