Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,035 (955,952 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)