Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27228 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $20,289 (Dirham 74,514) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $16,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)