Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00187 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,310 (4,435,943 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)