Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00170 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,992 (4,108,225 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)