Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.295 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,136 (£3,193) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)