Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.396 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,235 (£3,033) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)