Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Abeokuta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abeokuta.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,853 (1,732,660 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)