Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00279 USD / NGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,235 (1,874,146 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)