Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Abeokuta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abeokuta.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,346 (1,908,433 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)