Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,130 (﷼ 54,108,229) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)