Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15594 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,134 (kr39,336) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)