Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14499 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 40% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,389 (kr30,272) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (41 minutes ago)