Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15090 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,421 (kr29,295) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (36 minutes ago)