Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15780 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,463 (kr34,617) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)