Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16480 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,329 (kr32,337) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)