Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15229 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,188 (kr34,068) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)