Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15372 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,819 (kr31,345) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)