Cost of living comparison between Aalborg, Denmark and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14749 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,880 (kr33,088) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)