Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15417 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,456 (kr28,906) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £688 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 2 hours ago)