Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00199 LYD / MWK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 46% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,620 Dinar (812,527 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (38 minutes ago)