Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00198 LYD / MWK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 47% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,602 Dinar (810,192 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)