Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00248 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,997 Dinar (806,616 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)