Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,063 Dinar (860,179 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)