Cost of living comparison between Zielona Góra, Poland and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35143 LYD / PLN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,277 Dinar (6,481 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)