Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37318 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,399 Dinar (6,430 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)