Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20119 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,707 Dinar (元8,482) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Morelia costs Mex$ 7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)