Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20852 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,570 Dinar (元7,530) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)