Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.781 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,347 Dinar (3,004KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajkot costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $788 (about 1 hour ago)