Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.878 LYD / JOD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,475 Dinar (Dinar 785) in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)