Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.954 LYD / JOD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,593 Dinar (Dinar 815) in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)