Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00378 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,369 Dinar (361,921 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (40 minutes ago)