Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Zaria have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00454 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,234 Dinar (492,540 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)